The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series is a next-gen family of stackable access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices, campuses, and SMB networks. With a cloud-centric design that combines a fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the Aruba CX 6200 extends industry-leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer. Support of Aruba NetEdit and the Aruba CX Mobile App verify that configurations are flawless and easy to deploy.
- Enterprise-class connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS, and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing.
- Scalability with 8 member VSF stacking.
- Convenient built-in 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 740W of Class 4 PoE with intelligent monitoring and visibility via Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- Flexibility to manage with Aruba Central, easy to use Web GUI, CLI, or Aruba NetEdit.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
- Manage via single pane of glass with Aruba Central across wired, wireless, and WAN.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.