The Aruba CX 8360 Switch Series is a modern, intelligent family of high-performance 1/10/25/40/100 GbE switches designed both for enterprise campus cores and data centers needing top-of-rack server connectivity and scale-out, rack-rack, spine, and leaf fabric topology aggregation. The Aruba CX 8360 Switch Series offers a flexible and innovative solution for addressing the application, security, and scalability demands of emerging end-to-end, enterprise edge-cloud network connectivity requirements.
- Provides a unified operating model (AOS-CX) from wired campus networks to emerging edge and distributed 10/25/40/100GbE connected data centers, server racks and wiring closets.
- Supports API-driven based, software-defined orchestration with Aruba Fabric Composer.
- Supports MACsec to enable secured 10 and 25GbE connectivity in untrusted environments.
- Intelligent monitoring and visibility with Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- High availability with VSX redundancy, and redundant power supplies and fans.
- Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF, VRF, VxLAN, RoCEv2, and IPv6 at no additional software license cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.