The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series is a modern, flexible, and intelligent family of AOS-CX stackable switches ideal for access, aggregation, and data center top-of-rack (TOR) deployments. With a cloud-centric design that combines a fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the Aruba CX 6300 extends industry-leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer. Support of Aruba NetEdit and the Aruba CX Mobile App verify that configurations are flawless and easy to deploy.
- Stackable Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS.
- High performance 880 Gbps system switching capacity, 660 MPPS of system throughput and up to 200 Gbps stacking bandwidth.
- Series includes full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit and 60W PoE models, SFP+ model and switch bundle with power-to-port airflow for data center 1GbE ToR and OOBM deployments.
- Built-in high speed 10GbE/25GbE/50GbE uplinks (50GbE for DAC connectivity only) with intelligent monitoring and visibility via Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- Manage via single pane of glass with Aruba Central across wired, wireless, and WAN.
Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
- New Aruba Data Center Networking Solution SKU (R9F63A) for HPE integrated and mixed use HPE compute, storage and Aruba networking configuration and deployments.